Monday, July 25, 2011

Certified Pure Medicinal grade oils for Emergency Preparedness

Hi Sisters,  I am glad that this blog gives me an opportunity to tell you about a product we sell out of our office. I sent a postcard out a while back to a few of you regarding classes that my daughter Katie Stoker and myself are teaching about the use of doTERRA oils.  The third class in the series is this Thursday , July 28th at 7:00 PM.  It is entitled Oils for Emergency Preparedness. I use my oils all the time for everything from bug bites to fevers, burns,ear aches, bruises, hay fever, antibiotics and anti virals. I also use them to lift moods and balance emotions.  All of these applications would be useful in the times of stress and emergency.  There are oils to help you sleep as well as oils to give energy and focus. If you would like to learn more, please drop by Katie's house at 35 Wyoming Avenue, Henderson, NV 89015.  Call me for directions if mapquest is confusing. I would love to see you there this Thursday.  If you can't make it then but still would like to learn about this wonderful gift from our Father, give me a call anytime and I would love to share more.  812-3946 (cell)  Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment